Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Won the Versatile Blogger Award....Twice!


I am so excited! I was nominated twice for The Versatile Blogger Award by Unorganized Mommy Of 3 and Uncreative Mommy in a Sea of Crafty Bloggers!! Thank you both so much for this. 
The Versatile Blogger Award is a amazing for bringing bloggers together and showing us more quality blogs for us and our readers to follow as we award one another.

If you are nominated, you must follow these rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are my nominees, in no particular order:

Random Information about me:
1. I have an addiction to Dr. Pepper!
2. I am obsessed with the Bad Girls Club and Love Games.
3. Through my first pregnancy I craved pickles constantly. Every day for lunch I ate one of those big whole pickles, and I poured ketchup on it for each bite. It's gross, I know. Now my oldest loves pickles and ketchup.
4. I constantly start new projects and never finish them. Examples: writing poetry, making bows, photography, Avon, Herbalife, ect
5. My love of reading is actually obsession worthy, I read every single spare minute I can find.
6. I love old Nickelodean shows. Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Clarissa Explains It All, CatDog, Doug, Land of the Lost, GUTS, Animorphs, ect. Where are these shows? Why must we live with Spongebob?!?!
7. I love fishing, and working on my Grandpa's farm. I haven't done it in years, but it is still something that I love.


1 comment: