Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kids 1st Shape Puzzle Review


My children think that they always need to use our smart phones or tablets. I have started getting them little apps every once in a while. They love them all but I love the educational ones the most. That is why I was so excited to get a chance to review the Kids 1st Shape Puzzle app on the iPhone.




Created by Gil Weiss, the Kids 1st Shape Puzzle has 16 fun and educational puzzles. The puzzles are all colorful and really cute. Each puzzle has a variety of sounds.  My three year old daughter had such a good time with all the puzzles.





The interactive alphabet puzzle was a big favorite for my daughter. She is starting school in the fall and has been working so hard to learn her letters and numbers. This puzzle is a fun way to help her work on that. As she touched each letter that appeared it told her the letter and what started with that letter. After she completed the puzzle the app went through the alphabet with her.




Another favorite was the safari animals. Not only did my three year old love this one, but my two year old son had fun with it, too. He thought all the animal sounds were really great. His favorite is the lion.






You can purchase the Kids 1st Shape Puzzle app at the Apple iTunes store. You can learn more about the app on their Website and Facebook.


Hop through the linky below to check out some more reviews by the Karma Media Team .


I received the Kids 1st Shape Puzzle app as part of a Karma Media campaign. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment