Why is it a "revolution?" Because Natural House probiotic cleaning products brings you a revolutionary, new method of cleaning the most dirty areas of your home. Utilizing non-toxic, probiotic cleaning agents, Natural House products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for all of the members of your Natural House.
Here's a little more info about why their all-natural cleaning products are superior to those currently on the market!
- Their products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Their products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Their cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- They earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
It all sounds great doesn't it? Well I'm here to tell you, these products are amazing! I received a 30-day supply of Flushy, Sinky, and Trashy.
As you all probably know, I have five kids, and the oldest is five years old. That means there are a lot of little hands trying to get into everything all the time. Pair that with the severe allergies two of my children suffer from, and the asthma my three year old suffers from. So using harsh chemicals are not always a good thing. The smell of so many cleaners really effects my children. I have to keep them away especially when I am cleaning bathrooms because the smells of all those strong cleaners. Also, the chemicals are so dangerous if my children get near them. That was the first thing I loved about Natural House. They are so much safer for my children! Since there is not a horrible chemical smell, I don't have to worry about them bothering my children's allergies or asthma.
The first thing I tried out was Sinky. I dropped one of the little packs down into my drain and ran hot water on it for around 10 seconds. Then I flipped on the garbage disposal for 3 seconds. I'm not going to lie. This one is the least "showy" of the three. You can't see the foam action, but you can really see the results! My sink smells better and it seems to be draining much easier, too.
Next I tried out Flushy. I was really excited about this one. I know, it's sad, but I was excited to see the foam action go to work. And work it did! One of our toilets has some odd permanent stain. I hate it, and even multiply cleanings never seems to have gotten rid of it. Flushy did! I don't think that toilet has looked that nice since we first bought it. We were all entertained with Flushy. It bubbles up and foams in the water. My husband calls it the toilet Alka-seltzer.
Last, I used Trashy. Okay, so it didn't foam up like the Flushy did. I still love it. First, I hate the smell of trash cans. It is such a nasty smell. Trashy has a minty smell that I love. It eats away all the nasty stuff in the trashcan. My trashcans are definitely cleaner, and they smell so much better!
So all in all, I loved Natural House products! They have really been fun and easy to use around my house. I am so excited to try some of their other products, especially Moppy! I have all hardwoods, I need a good mop solution that isn't overpowering us with chemical smells.
You can find out more information about Natural House on Facebook and Twitter.
You can purchase Natural House products directly on their website or on Amazon. Or you can win your own 30-day supply of Flushy, Sinky, and Trashy right here on my blog. Thank you so much to Natural House for sponsoring this giveaway!