Saturday, April 7, 2012

In Theaters 2012 (4/7)

Sometimes I stop by IMDb.com to check out something about a film. Today it was to check on if there is a new Ice Age for the kids. I'm super excited that there will be a new Ice Age: Continental Drift! How awesome!





Synopsis from IMDb: Manny, Diego, and Sid embark upon another adventure after their continent is set adrift. Using an iceberg as a ship, they encounter sea creatures and battle pirates as they explore a new world.


Of course all the favorites are coming back - Ray Romano as Manny, Denis Leary as Diego, John Leguizamo as Sid, Queen Latifah as Ellie, Seann William Scott as Crash, and Josh Peck as Eddie. They are introducing so much talent to this new movie - Keke Palmer as Peaches, Jennifer Lopez as Shira, Peter Dinklage as Captian Gutt, and so many more!


My Thoughts: Sometimes a series can get over done, this is not one of those times. I love Ice Age and I cannot wait to watch this movie with my children. With that all-star cast and the amazing sounding plot, I think this will be a movie to see.


**Mature Movie Preview! Do not watch if you are under 18 (or offended by anything).**



I think Ted looks pretty funny. The preview had me laughing. I'm a bit of a Family Guy fan anyway (gotta love Stewie!), so this movie looks entertaining. Seth MacFarlane is the writer, director, and he is the voice of Ted. If you aren't a fan of Seth MacFarlane then this may not be the movie for you. His humor can be crude, and it is definitely not something that I will let my children see but I figure it'll be good for a parents' movie night.





Snow White and the Huntsman - starring Chris Hemsworth, Kristen Stewart, and Charlize Theron. I am trying to be unbiased here. Kristen Stewart has never been my favorite choice for Bella. She just didn't do that role any justice. I have liked her in other movies though. I'm not so sure about casting her as Snow White though. It will be hard for any actress to be prettier than Charlize Theron, and I just don't feel like Stewart can do it. Although, those fight scenes with her look amazing! I'm pretty interested in seeing this movie. I don't think I will be disappointed. The cast is pretty spectacular. See how unbiased I was!





I have truly loved the first two Men in Black movies, I figure I will love the third one as well. Men in Black III should be just as funny and full of adventure if the trailers are anything to judge by. Will Smith is incredibly funny and talented, in my opinion. Tommy Lee Jones is amazing as well. I wonder why it took them so long to come up with a third movie.





I am very excited about The Avengers. Maybe not quite as excited as my husband who thinks nothing else matters movie wise, well except The Amazing Spiderman. Anyway, I'm pretty excited. Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Chris Evans as Captain America, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Nick Fury and the international agency S.H.I.E.L.D. bring together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki & his various membered army (from IMDb.com). I love this cast. I was a little upset to not see Edward Norton as The Hulk but I love Mark Ruffalo. The character I am most excited about though is Hawkeye. He didn't get his own Marvel movie (and I don't know comics so maybe he doesn't have one) but he just seems awesome.






So Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter....well why not?  I think this is going to be one interesting movie. Paranormal is very in right now and this is one crazy spin on it. Also one very different way to look at an important turning point in our nation's history. I saw this preview in theaters with my husband. I can't wait to see it. Anything with Tim Burton's name attached to it is bound to be good.


There are so many movies coming out this year that I think look good - Dark Shadows, Madagascar 3, Rock of Ages (although Tom Cruise as a rock god, really??), Savages, Battleship, The Amazing Spiderman, Total Recall, What to Expect When You're Expecting (A magical pregnancy unicorn, haha, awesome), and The Lucky One - just to name a few.


What movies are you looking forward to this year? Let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. الطرق غير الجراحية لعلاج غرغرينا القدم السكري تشمل:

    1. المعالجة بالليزر: حيث يستخدم جهاز ليزر لإزالة أو إغلاق الأوردة المتضخمة.

    2. المعالجة باللَّیزَرِ بِفَصْلِ التَّصْفِیف: هذه التقنية تستخدم جهازًا للأشعة تحت الحمراء لإغلاق وتصفية الأوردة المتضخمة.

    ReplyDelete
  2. السقالات المعدنية هي هياكل مؤقتة تستخدم في عمليات البناء والتشييد لدعم العمال والمواد المستخدمة في البناء. تتكون شركات بيع شدات معدنية من العديد من المكونات، وتشمل:الأعمدة العمودية: تعمل كأعمدة أساسية تحمل الأحمال وتثبت في الأرض لتوفير الاستقرار للسقالة.

    ReplyDelete
  3. عند نقل عفش، هناك خطوات مهمة يجب أن تتبع لضمان نجاح العملية وتجنب الخسائر. إليك بعض النصائح لنقل الأثاث بنجاح:

    التخطيط: قبل البدء في نقل العفش، قم بالتفكير في المدة التي ستستغرقها العملية. قم بترتيب قطع الأثاث حسب الأهمية، وابدأ بنقل القطع الأقل أهمية أو الأقل استخدامًا أولًا.

    تفكيك القطع الكبيرة: إذا كان هناك أثاث كبير يحتاج إلى التفكيك، فقم بذلك بحذر. احرص على استدعاء فريق متخصص إذا كنت بحاجة لفك وتركيب العفش.

    ReplyDelete