Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Nature's Sleep Slipper - Review


"Nature's Sleep's mission is to provide everybody the opportunity to enjoy a better night's sleep at affordable prices, while maintaining a concern for our environment."

I just love Nature's Sleep's mission statement. Nature's Sleep is a company that looks out for it's customers well-beings, as well as looking out for the environment. Their products are innovative and look beautiful. 

Nature's Sleep products are affordable, and they are high quality. Many of their products are anti-microbial, allergen resistant, anti-bacterial, anti-dust mite, and they are washable. In a house full of allergy ridden people these are such important qualities. 

Nature's Sleep carries a wide variety of products. They carry some amazing looking mattresses. I hope to own one in the future! They also carry pillows, toppers, and foundations. They carry slippers, and they even have petbeds!

I was so excited to be able to review Nature's Sleep's Open-Toe Terry Slippers with Memory Foam! I picked out the Lavender ones.



I have been in need of some new slippers for a long time. I like easy slippers that are warm and comfortable. If I want to wear my slippers all day I want them to be comfortable all day. Nature's Sleep's slippers definitely met my expectations!

The memory foam was amazing! It made the slippers so comfortable for me. I also loved how fuzzy and soft they were. I generally have closed toe slippers but I really love these open toe slippers. I've been wearing them around my house and they are surprisingly supportive.

You can learn more and connect with Nature's Sleep on their website, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, be sure to enter Nature's Sleep's monthly drawing, where they give away on of their products!

The amazing people at Nature's Sleep are giving away one of their pairs of slippers to one of my readers during the "Mother's Day Gift Ideas Giveaway"! The giveaway starts May 1st, don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. Нey there ϳust ωanted to giѵe you а
    quick hеads up.
    Thе wοгԁs in your ρoѕt seem
    tο be running οff thе screen іn Internеt explorеr.


    my ωеbsіtе :: gardening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there wοuld you mind sharing which blog platfοrm уоu’re woгking with?
    I’m
    looκing to start my own blog in the neaг
    futurе but I’m having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Woгԁprеss/В2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your deѕign and style seems different then most blogs аnd I’m looking for sоmething
    completely unique.
    P.Ѕ My аpologies for being off-topic but I had to aѕκ!


    Feel freе tο surf to my weblog; great core exercises

    ReplyDelete