Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Couponing

I absolutely love shopping with coupons. I have only finished reading one of my books, Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey, and I have learned so much. I am much more organized and I learned how to pair my coupons up with sales to get awesome deals. My first shopping trip I cut my bill down by 40%. Woohoo!!

Today I haven't figured up my totals yet but for around $70 I got 4 body washes, 10 tubes tooth paste, 12 boxes of popcorn (an awesome and quick snack for the kids, also, movie nights), two bottles of Sunny D, and my other regular groceries for the week. Thank you coupons, and thank you stores for having such amazing sales! I will end up spending just a little more because there is another sale at Walgreens that I want to get.

I am midway through the second book, How to Shop for Free, and I am learning even more. I love that both of these books teach you the right way to shop. They are very adamant about doing everything the legal way, and I agree. People shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us by being dishonest.

I've got to say, if you want to learn to shop and save as much as possible you should look into these books. I didn't spend much on the books at all and I consider them to be a great investment. I've already saved more money for my family than what I spent on the books. And it will only get better!!

1 comment:

  1. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I've learn
    this put up and if I may I want to suggest you few interesting
    things or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I want to read more things about it!
    My weblog loseit.berlinnovations.com

    ReplyDelete