Thursday, April 7, 2011

Extreme Couponing

So I have been very inspired by this new TV series. I would love to be able to go to the store and get $1000 of groceries for $100 or less. That would be just absolutely amazing. With a family of 7 I always need ways to save money. Last night my husband watched the show with me and he was amazed. Then he asked me where in the world I plan to keep all the items. Lol. We decided that we will wall in our carport as soon as we can. We have discussed doing this many times, and if we need the extra storage then that will be a good reason.


My first steps in this process was to purchase a few books that have been written by moms who already extreme coupon. Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey: Save Big Money & Make the Grocery Aisle your Catwalk! (Lakeland Fellranger)  Written by Joanie Demer, Heather Wheeler.  How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing  Written byKathy Spencer, Samantha Rose. The Coupon Mom's Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half: The Strategic Shopping Method Proven to Slash Food and Drugstore Costs Written by Stephanie Nelson. I cannot wait to get these books and start getting a good couponing system set up for my family. And my mom is going to do it too.


Who knows, maybe one day you'll see my mom or me on Extreme Couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment