Monday, April 4, 2011

Missing

It seems like there is always something missing in my house. It is always part of a set of items and it is always only one. For example, the dryer gremlin is always taking one sock from a pair, especially Ashlynn's school socks. Then my second culprit is Riley. She always seems to take one shoe and then it disappears. Poor Robbie is apparently only allowed one shoe at a time in Riley's opinion.

Recently I have noticed that this problem has extended to my book collection. I just finished reading the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. I thought I had them all, but after reading the first 2 books I learned that the third was missing. So I skipped it, which was really horrible. I hate incomplete series. I decided that I would read the Harry Potter series again in what little spare time I get. I checked to see if I had all the books, and found out that I am missing one. Where is my book?!?!? I have no clue. And it isn't like the last book so I have time to search, no it is the second book, so I can't start the series until I find it. Then just out of curiosity I looked at my Twilight series and I found that I missing one of them too! Do I have a bookshelf gremlin too? I'm really starting to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment