Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinterest Monday


Pinterest Monday From Musings From A Stay At Home Mom


I am joining the Pinterest Monday Blog Hop hosted by Musings From a Stay at Home Mom. Since today is National Reading Day I am going to pin some new books I found on Pinterest that I would like to read.



Source: amazon.com via IsaK on Pinterest




Source: amazon.com via Pete on Pinterest



Source: amazon.com via Michelle on Pinterest






Source: amazon.com via Carrie on Pinterest


These are just a few of the great books I saw on Pinterest today. Grab a good book and read!


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love the variety you can find on Pinterest!
    Thanks for linking up to Pinterest Monday! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I do plan to be back next week. It was a fun post to do.

      Delete
  2. I'm joining Pinterest Monday too. :) I'd really like to read Simplify Your Space. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete